Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Synchrobloglog day 9 Wakey Wakey

Today's synchronicity is about the following.

More dolphins, Breaking Dawn made an appearance as well as 1:11 twice, angels mentioned here and there and M83 thrice.

No stone was carried today. Mixing it up I guess.

This song kept playing in my head the last two days, which is a beautiful song. And helps me cope with the ones I lost and know that I'm thinking of them all. Knowing they are in my heart helps me not get so down on myself.

There's no one in town I know
You gave us some place to go.
I never said thank you for that.
I thought I might get one more chance.
What would you think of me now,
so lucky, so strong, so proud?
I never said thank you for that,
now I'll never have a chance.
May angels lead you in.
Hear you me my friends.
On sleepless roads the sleepless go.
May angels lead you in.
So what would you think of me now,
so lucky, so strong, so proud?
I never said thank you for that,
now I'll never have a chance.
May angels lead you in.
Hear you me my friends.
On sleepless roads the sleepless go.
May angels lead you in.
May angels lead you in.
May angels lead you in.
And if you were with me tonight,
I'd sing to you just one more time.
A song for a heart so big,
god wouldn't let it live.
May angels lead you in.
Hear you me my friends.
On sleepless roads the sleepless go.
May angels lead you in.
May angels lead you in.
Hear you me my friends.
On sleepless roads the sleepless go.
May angels lead you in.
May angels lead you in.


Before work I read some more of the Angel book and got into a  discussion about Angels. The conversation was about if humans are angels and we forgot, could become angels, and if they are closer to God then we are. Great questions and I feel that yes we could be angels living here and forgot and can become angels by allowing more of our control to be given to God. However my opinion was that they are no more closer to God then we because they possibly reside within us which is where God is so we are all at the same caliber. That's just an opinion.

The other party wasn't sure if we could become angels, but wasn't opposed to the idea that we could be angels who have forgotten. Definitely though Angels were closer to God.

What if by saying closer we meant more aware of God? Maybe then all the topics are correct? Maybe:)

Before entering work 1:11 made its appearance on my I-pod and 444 shot out at me from a license plate.

Media_httpusdailyrevi_tybaa

Media_httpcdnbabbleco_aimdh

Breaking Dawn and Dolphin Tale showed themselves while walking into work.

M83 first played on my I-pod on the way to work then two more later in the evening randomly. "Wait" an m83 song was played on an ABC tv called the Revenge which was playing at work and then when falling asleep, "soon my friend" played on a commercial on TV later on that night.

Lastly frequency of love is boundless and eternal. Imaginative and forever creative. Full of life and living spirit fully.

Love to All

All to Love

No comments:

Post a Comment