Search This Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Previous Synchrbloglog Announcement

I'm posting this to announce that I will show you signs and synchronicity from this day forth. My log and blog will give you different synchronicity's that I've experienced within the following days with the hope that this will remind you of you and your own waking up. Let the signals and pieces of the puzzle steer your attention back on your spirits guidance and allow the casual onslaught of love to be dissolved for the illusion the onslaught has always existed as. I hope you will show us the connections my events hold for yourself that prove you are another me. No more playing games with if or when because the time is now for you to be awake.

Join me in your heart and we shall reveal the events that have triggered your remembering!

Love to all!

www.youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment