Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Synchrobloglog Day 11 All we have is Now!! Loving spirit communicates!

All we have is now!

This is the song that played over and over in random spurts since my last post. It's reasonable that this song would rear its tuneage in the ears of my spirit since its specific to what is happening. Time being folded as a delicate blanket with the love of a mothering spirit caring for its cold lost and sleeping children.

The blanket acts as a reminder that you are always consoled and being looked over for the best ways for you to experience non judgemental perceptions. Never a force or a cause, but always a gift of your taking.


I know this blog seemingly acted as if it would be in a controlled day by day observing experience. However you have to mix things up as much as possible. The more random the more synchronicity flies in your face to keep you awake and on track with its beautifully connected events.

As we move forward things will become a little bit more creative. A little bit more fun and a little bit more full of love. Seeing how this is Valentines Day and it's a prime time to share the loving expressions of synchronicity and just a blog from the heart.

First off let me say that one of the TV shows last week I quoted in my recent blogs had a quote that I almost added, but at the last minute didn't. Funny because this exact quote appeared in the book I was reading that has nothing to do with poetry or old literature.

This quote and the paragraph that mentions it is the following.....
This is what William Blake meant when he said, "If the doors of perception were cleansed, we would see everything as it is infinite....." By the way it is from this quote that the famous Aldous Huxley did for his classic work, The Doors of Perception. I find it interesting that the beginning of the collapse of horizontal time looks just like the 1960's peace sign. Was this iconic symbol an unconscious projection of what was actually happening on the collective level around the meaning of time?  It was the sixties challenge to the prevailing war-mongering egoic machine that essentially kicked off the Aquarian Age--an era of recovering our humanity and saying "no" to brutality, ignorance, and inequality.  In Calleman's interpretation of the Mayan calendar, he points out that the late 1960's represented the same energy conjunction  as did the Renaissance period.  Some of the flower people who are today's leaders in business, industry, and government still recall the idealism of those years.  Some of them will rise to roles of leadership when they see the dream of World Peace and No More War becoming the new reality. Maybe we will remember and truly realize (make real) that "all you need is love"

Pg200 Navigating the Collapse of Time  By David Ian Cowan

As I just wrote the above this song plays on my spotify and if you noticed the last few blogs you will recognize the synchronicity not only with my life, but Donnie Darko and the fact that every time I heard the Flaming lips song "All we have is now" I would think of Donnie Darko because it always reminded me of that premise when he meets the Bunny. Matter of fact this is when I started listening to that album a lot~!

Today I was writing about percpetion and it's lens of how we see through it. If love is pure and true and our percpetions which we have many are layers of lenses ontop of that love, then maybe we just need to look through all those perceptions uncovering layer after layer until we feel and see the truth before us. That way judgement is a thought of the past and all we see is the future in the now moment of our love revealing itself fully to ourselves in this now!


(I won't fail to mention that while randomly looking for a picture of now you know who rears its beautiful face Shambhala! Got to love it!)

Media_httpshambhalati_cbbof

Media_httpwwwuncolleg_gyube

What does it all mean? Well as I sit here and meditate with my Rose Quartz Merkaba

Media_httpi00ialiimgc_hfifc

http://www.healingcrystals.com/Merkaba_-_Rose_Quartz_Crystal_Merkaba_Star.html

While this makes sense it always allows sense to be made inside my being as I write this. I am told within myself that the clinging on of the old subconsciousness has to be eased with playfulnes. The subconscious enjoys playing. We are the video game and it's time to play with love. Allow love to move into your days and play with the events in front of you. Don't control anything let love merge into your world as you surrender your forceful and controlling wants and needs. Allow the the flow of enjoyment to pulse your body with the heart of love embodying your body with the spirit of yourself and your love.

Media_http3bpblogspot_rtetn

Media_httpwwwtimeislo_ikpmd

Media_httpwwwturnback_jndxc

Media_http3dwallpaper_kdhpm


And as I drive to pick someone up my distant relatives reach out to me through music sharing this reflection with me as well as their love.

YouTube - Videos from this email

No comments:

Post a Comment