Search This Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2012

I understand

I understand your thoughts and feelings. I respect your understanding as well. I feel the heart speaks to us all and we are all looking to be understood from that place. The words of many hearts are in all the blogs you see although our eyes are distorted from the mud on the glass. The mud is still love and so is the glass it just has to be moved to its proper place of fullfillment and destiny. Love can find you in the seemingly darkest spaces and places within ourselves. This is still love that creates the masterpieces that adorn museums of our imaginations. There is no good or bad as you said only translations and perceptions of these mislead thoughts. I urge you from my love that love is there in everything and once you see that there is no place that love can't find us then you will recognize everywhere you live. I reach you in your heart through my own as they have always been linked forever as one beating symphony of beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment