Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Have I lost you? It's ok I get lost all the time. I'll keep moving along the roads that lead to you!

Media_httpwwwcrystals_fhfdw

What is Bluestone?

  • A bluestone healing crystal is said to have many beneficial properties. Some spiritualists believe that keeping the stone close to them can be helpful, as in wearing it on a chain or carrying the stone in their pockets. The stone is supposed to be beneficial in past life regression, will power, courage, spiritual gift enhancement and can aid in meditation. It also may act as a protection stone, an energy enhancer, as well as for dowsing and receiving messages. Keeping a piece of bluestone near your work environment or under your pillow at night is said to help with clairvoyance. Tarot readers, healers, dowsers, circle builders, clairvoyants and computer users are all said to be benefited by the use of bluestone.


Read more: Bluestone Healing | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/way_5247364_bluestone-healing.html#ixzz1mu35hsH7

Stonehenge

  • Some of the largest bluestones in the world can be found at Stonehenge. For centuries, claims have been made that Stonehenge possesses healing qualities. The famous stones were carried and put into place nearly 4,300 years ago. During an excavation, several bluestone chips were recovered. These chips are said to have healing properties.

I carried my Bluestone today and here are the roads I traveled.



Is it coincidence that this song was sent to me in this video?

I don't believe in random coincidences only true connecting synchronicity. So is it any wonder that after I listened to this Bjork played on my I-pod randomly in my car which I only have one album of Bjork on it and 2000 songs of every other artist.

What's the point? Does it have to do with my dreaming of a old friend who was obsessed with Bjork? The dream that I just woke from today the same day?

Does it have to do with me following the dots and the dots following me? Does it have to do with me writing something similar last night to what is in the second video?

After modern things plays hunter by portishead plays which coincidentally Bjork has a song titled the same thing.

Portishead-Hunter
No-one said
We'd ever known each other
And new evidence is what we require
In this world

I stand on the edge of a broken sky
And I will come down, don't know why
And if I should fall, would you hold me?
Would you pass me by?
For you know I'd ask you for nothing
Just to wait for a while.

So confused my thoughts are takin' over
Unwanted, arising space, me instead
Won't let go


Bjork-Hunter

If travel is searching
And home has been found

I'm not stopping

I'm going hunting
I'm the hunter
I'll bring back the goods
But I don't know when

I thought I could organise freedom
How Scandivavian of me
You sussed it out, didn't you ?

You could smell it
So you left me on my own
To complete the mission
Now I'm leaving it all behind

I'm going hunting
I'm the hunter...
I'm the hunter...
I'm going hunting
I'm the hunter... (x5)

Then weezer makes it's way onto the scene with this diddy. I want to be something.

And the song that plays before I go into work is this beauty. One of my all time favorites.


What's the point? Well feels like my soul is singing to me. Saying listen you are a hunter for truth and that truth is being shown to you with the connecting dots. Don't give up with believing you aren't something because you already are. Just because you never knew how far your family expands doesn't mean you don't know who they are and who you are in them.

Your road to nowhere is a road to where you are now and that road is the only imporant thing you have to be aware of. The future has been created within your soul and each road you move along is another one that's already been there. Just living in your life with your life moving it along. All roads point to you and everything you are points to the roads. Travel broadly and expand your sight for this is where love is bringing you everyday and every night.


No comments:

Post a Comment