Search This Blog

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Synchrobloglog day 5 (Synchronicity Daily Blog) Inspiring you to re-member!


Just to let you know that the last blog was about Friday even though I posted today. This one is Saturday's bloglog.

Media_http1bpblogspot_ujaft

This day's synchronicity had to do with Angel's, Extraterrestrials, Knowing Thyself, and Inspiration for being you.

Angels of course continuing from yesterday, I read some of the quantum book and was shockingly informed with some of the information. One being a reminder that we are the ones not healing ourselves. As in our thoughts and how our subconscious mind doesn't hear not. When a person sets the intention, " I do not want to smoke anymore," the subconscious hears, "I want to smoke more." It is better to say instead, "My life is free of cigarettes."

Pg9 Quantum Angel Healing by Eva-Maria Mora

 

The following will help you raise your own frequency:

Self-confidence and trust in God

Accepting and positive belief systems

Love, gratitude, and kindness

Forgiveness for both self and others

Prayers

Crystals

Energetic Clearing

Angel Breath (Chapter 4 pg55 FF) and energy healing

Pg 16

If that wasn't enough it was even in the Fringe episode we watched today and an SNL clip I watched today with an imitation of Russel Brand talking about angels, my screen saver showed the Angel and the movie we watched tonight was Here After with angels being mentioned once or twice tops.

Earlier in the day I went to the book sale which I missed yesterday and I found a set of books 6 of them by Zecharia Sitchin. If you don't know who that is look him up. Has to do with ET's and history.

Then another book I got recently I was skimming through and its about Fringe science and discusses a phenomena called synchronicity Circlon which I never heard of. And while looking for an image to place here the image I found just so happened to be on a website for the book I read the theory in.

Media_httpphysicsonth_pgolf

I know you're saying none of this matters. It's a fluke. I'll go on anyway.

I put on my shirt in the early morning my favorite one that says know thyself on it and looking through my angel book and on pg 16 under the Self Confidence and Trust in God is the quote Know Thyself and it informs us that
A healthy  self-confidence means knowing your own strengths and weaknesses and understanding that we are all equal, unlimited, and divine beings.

Which to me gives me inspiration to start writing again ( which I do).

Lastly did I mention that the new (Friday) Portlandia has a skit where they bring up Mike & the Mechanics?

I know don't you still are struggling, but I'm going to remind you each day that you living spiritually not humanly. You are a human living with spirit and spirit living with a body. Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdN0Qqdp3TSx290d2p8SxGIWhGrKLsxYPKF66dC4aPInHIfx9IEQ

No comments:

Post a Comment