Search This Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Synchrobloglog day 3 Visuals and Music (Seems to be the going thing lately)

Synchronicity that happend today were the following.

Water, Letting Go, Forgiveness, 80's music, Meditation.



The first song that got stuck in my head today was Depeche Mode Just Can't Get Enough. THen as I listened to spotify on random and commenting on a new friends post on Facebook about his dream, sweet dreams by The Real Life (a remix) comes on. So along with some pictures I find on Tumblr and FB about dreams as well.

So then I start meditating with my aquamarine stone and see visions of crystal blue water circling human beings,a serene view. As I continue on with the meditation a song by Ride comes on with this album cover http://www.fimdalinha.com/wp-content/uploads//nowhere-ride.jpeg. />
Then as I'm going through my app invites on FB I find one about having a message from God and its about letting go (Exhibit A)

... that it's time you let go. Yes, of course, you want to control so everything happens in just the way you want it. But at the end of the day, we control nothing, - it's all in God's hands, - has always been, and will always be. So, do what you can, and then let go, and let God handle the rest.


On the way to work some 80's song comes on my I-pod (Always on Random) Final countdown by Europe and then at the mall http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ivd6I-L8s2E&feature=player_detailpage

On the way home thought about calling my parents and instead they call me out of the blue.

Last but not least I open up my shambhala book to a chapter about letting go and along with the many forgiveness signs seen on FB in groups the Vampire Diaries (Spoiler Alert) was in the very end of it about Forgiveness. No lie!

A lot of things happened with groundhog day that ties in with the day along with the movie, but that just seems normal right? Right??? Wait is it still Groundhog day?

Watch the movie if you didn't get that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment