Search This Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Previous Synchrobloglog day 1 Feb 1

As promised here are the signs and pieces that reflected re-membering.
11:11, R.E.M., Spirit, Dominos pizza, Meditation, Sun, Magazine, Forgiveness, The Cure,

I looked at spotify and saw R.E.M. on my friends playlist and then a person I work with sang a song randomly from R.E.M. He is a young worker as well.
Went to listen to my I-pod getting in my car and it said 1:11.
I was reading a magazine with dominos coupons and thinking about getting some and my wife suggested we get dominos tonight without knowing.
Watched The Cure live dvd last night and when I played my I-pod The cure love song played randomly.
Talked about meditation and the sun twice with different people.
Forgiveness came up a lot today throughout the day.

Log 1/31/12

Love Organized Guidance (LOG)

I leave you all with this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y430vq9wI7w&feature=player_detailpage

Why? Not only because you are all good people everywhere, but also because this song played today and it made me feel good throughout the day~!

Love you all! God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment