Search This Blog

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Synchrobloglog day 4


Lets start there and I'll add this because of my last blog connection.


The following synchronicity's occurred.

Shambhala/Shangri LA/Agharta/Hollow Earth, Angels, Books, Music

Well after the last blog about Shambhala and the book my friend found, I went to the local library to see if I could find some movies. No intentions of finding anything particular and that's pretty much what I found as far as movies go.

So after the first library I go to the second because their is a contest going on with reading books. I decided to look for the Lost Horizons book that was discussed last blog. Lo and behold they had the original, a sequel(not by same author), the VHS movie as well. So I got the original and the sequel. Then before leaving I checked their book store to see if anything stood out. Looking carefully through the selection nothing stood out. Then just before I was about to leave a book called quantum angel healing got my attention. Flipping through I randomly opened to a page about letting go. Ok so I'm buying this one now! Jeese.

Once again turning to leave because the lady said the library was closing another book steals my eyes focus and directs it to a book called Hollow Earth! Wowee. Here we go again. I originally thought it was the same book I owned once, but it actually is a book I never read and never owned. The one I owned was by Admiral Byrd which is now gone for now anyway.

And last but never least. Music. Music being mentioned in a radio show about star seeds tuning in and during Atlantis time people were controlled by it without knowing it. This also connects with the Hollow Earth because it said that the Atlanteans remaining after the flood went into the Earth and continued their evolution within it. As well as music is mentioned to be heard from the many entrances around the Earth and voices singing as well.

Could this have something to do with all the weird sounds being heard around the Earth?

Also it said that the aurora borealis was a rainbow bridge that they used to enter the Earth which is also an interesting theory.

Media_http3bpblogspot_aeihg

Media_httpwwwscienced_ioqpx

Media_httpworldtravel_fihmo

As we move along the log will speak for itself and I will keep moving into the unknown knowing that it just has to be remembered so we can understand better our divine essence that glows without end.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment