Search This Blog

Friday, February 27, 2015

MovieSync Connections

This is a quick post for now.

A few days ago a podcast I did with Michael Johnston from the Arkiving Synchronicity show was uploaded. His podcast talks with different people about the MovieSync phenomena. You can find out more details about the community and the phenomenon here http://www.synchronicityarkive.com/

A quick explanation of what this is can be found here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Side_of_the_Rainbow which discusses the Dark Side of Oz specifically.

Now what's cool about this is two things. One yesterday I finally got to listen to some of Endless River by Floyd. Their newest album. At the time I didn't know the podcast was uploaded.

Cooler though is on the way home from work my Magic Ipod did it again. Out of a 1000 or more songs it chose first

The Beatles You won't see me

Rolling Stones Can't you hear me knockingand lastly

Pink Floyd Shine on you crazy diamond part 2



All of these bands have one or more songs syncing up to specific movies.

Is it just coincidence? Or are the dots finally connecting?

Thank you Magic Ipod again for your persistence! I'm following your lead now and I'll be listening closely for some answers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment