Search This Blog

Thursday, February 19, 2015

My life and spiritual endeavors



I love experiments. Not the usual scientific chemical with atoms or tech-savy mainstream fascination. My experiments pertain more to thoughts, synchronicity, intuition, crystals, meditation, etc..

Recently I had a few people from my FB groups participate with me in an experiment with dreams and synchronicity. I still await for everyone's results, but the message that I received after the process was this.

Be yourself, open your self to others, and most importantly doing is a better example then telling. Hence this refreshed blog and my newly inspired goals to navigate my daily life while connecting it to my spiritual journey.

It's not what you think.....I promise!


So  you want to live a spiritual life but you still live in society. What to do.

Well let's clear any confusion you may or may not have.

It will not, should not, and can not be easy for you. I'm sorry if I may have deceived you, but if it were easy then we'd never get anywhere.

But let's put things into perspective. What's easy anyway, but another way for us to get what we want when we want it and how we want it. That's exactly what got us into this contradicting conundrum of a place that we live in. And we just can't have that anymore!
Is it possible to bring spirituality into our daily routine?

For now I will say yes for the most part. I have for a very long time when it came to my own personal life. Add family and friends into the equation and now you are talking a nice cocktail of complexity. It has never been a smooth process when trying to adopt my spiritual techniques into my life while giving the proper attention and affection to the family.

Hopefully as you read my blog as I work through this process day to day, week to week, month to month etc... you'll see you're not alone in this endeavor. In fact if you do take on the challenge you'll at least have someone that you can compare notes with.

For now let's go back to the experiments that I brought up earlier in this blog.

The experiment was a simple experiment that anyone can do at home. That was the goal. Personal and simplicity.


For one week or more (Up to you with how long you want to do it) you get a notebook and write down your dreams everyday. Then during the day you look for anything connecting to your dream and you jot it down. (Ex. A red parrot flies through an ocean in your dream. During the day you see a red parrot on a bottle and the song oceans plays by Pearl Jam on your friends I-phone.) It's called Synchronicity. Then as the week continues and more connections begin to prop up you look for any kind of meaning that stands out to you with the synchronicity/dream. Now for people like me who can't remember their dreams everyday. You go through your day and write down any synchronicity that you experience through the week. (Synchronicity would be you running into someone that you haven't seen in years named Bob and then later in the day your husband is watching What about Bob? (Great Movie)

My results from the experience oddly was an increase in Deja Vu and not only that, but I experienced three different types which really blew my socks off.

Anyway I'll get into that a little later for now as I said daily life and spirituality takes time and now I'm out of it.

God Bless

MirrorLiving

http://www.learning-mind.com/3-types-of-deja-vu-you-have-never-heard-about/
http://www.deja-experience-research.org/index.php/de-types

2 comments:

  1. Good observations, ML. I have been writing down my dreams for quite some time, but I still fail to see any synchronicity in real life and what I dream. Probably because I do not have super powers or a talking lemur. (You had to see that coming)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The talking Lemur will come in time. For now the best suggestion I can offer is for you to connect the little things that show up in your daily life to things from your dreams. Ex. A horse flies into a window and then lands on a cliff overlooking an ocean of pillows. Now after waking up a person crosses your path casually talking to someone about pillows and how they need to get a new one then later on you see horsefly sitting on a windowsill. These would be some subtle things that can be connected. Only after we connect these small things first will our mind accept the big Synchronicities in our lives.

      Also thanks for reading! God Bless and remember the talking lemur will come :)

      Delete