Search This Blog

Friday, February 13, 2015

My Magic I-pod Touch (Old School Edition)

Today started out a little more interesting than I would have expected.

It all started with my Magic I-pod!

I made that name up, but it seems like it fits it's personality. Here he comes now!


Yes that's Beck, but that's just because it's the first image I saw when I googled my I-pod. But it does have a great synchronicity to my life being a Soundtrack.

Flashback a few days ago.....

My friend mentioned that Sunny Day Real Estate had a new song out

(Turns out it's a year old) and we listened to it. As can you by clicking above. Personally I thought it was pretty good, but I can be biased sometimes.

Anyway fast forward to this morning. I jump into my vehicle for a fun day filled with work and I turn on my now vintage I-pod touch and what do you know. Sunny Day Real Estate comes up.

Wrong!

Wrong! No seriously the song Wrong by Depeche mode comes up.

(Great Video just a heads up)

So I listen to the song and jam out as I normally do. Then afterward Sunny Day Real Estate comes on. And the song's title is Friday. Interesting...



I cruise forward moving closer to my destination and Apparatjik is the next blaring through the pod before I make it to work. This was more interesting because Thursday night as I perused my emails I found an update about Apparatjik and there new Art Book in my emails. While pulling into the parking grounds the next song chugging away is Satellite by Guster.







Finally after reaching my work destination. Soon after I walk into said business while my synchronicity radar buzzed ever so quietly in the background of my psyche I hear the music playing from the Satellite radio station. And it's this next jem!




Oh and I forgot all about it being Friday the 13th! But just to start off my day that was a pretty sweet synchronicity pay off before any of my work had really begun.

Later at home the fam and I humbly discuss how Kanye West and Beck have now taken over mainstream news. But Beck deserves that for once in his life right?



Just saying, thanks Magic I-pod Touch and of course thanks universe for the tunes and synchronicity glimpses of the impossible!

Thanks for reading


God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment