Search This Blog

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Who I Am

Greetings world,

For the past 5 years I have been avidly using social network as a medium to reach people who were in need of a new perspective. This may or may not be you.

When I started my quest I knew that it would be long and arduous. I knew I would have to join as many networks as possible to reach as many people as I could.

Why did I do this? Because the world that I was a part of (the same you live in) seemed to be getting a bit cynical and at the core of who I am I know that there is much more to this grand adventure that we share called life!

I wanted to bring life back into life.

The one issue that challenged me the most as I continued pursuing this lofty goal was dare I say it life.

Regardless, as I made my way from there to here I have found that I would never have met the people I did along the way. I found also that I wasn't alone in my pursuit. This I would come to find was the most interesting revelation of them all.

I started small and began dreaming one idea after the next. Until I had way to many creative ventures for me to keep track of. This is why I decided after the 5 years of reflection (pun intended) that simplicity is and always will be the best way.

And what is a better and simpler way than a...........

Blog!

Through this blog I intend to show those who are curious the good, the bad, and the ugly of my life. But the most important thing that I will share with you is that it is all true. 100%. I'll even provide the pudding as proof which is that I am no different than any of you. And through my blog my goal is to show how you yourself can accomplish what your heart truly desires!

So.......Welcome! Everyone! To the many inner and outer glimpses of me.

MirrorLiving

If you want to learn more about the image just click below!

http://www.astrosurf.com/miroir_grav/english.htm


https://www.facebook.com/mirror.living/posts/847648741963722



No comments:

Post a Comment