Search This Blog

Thursday, February 12, 2015

It's all about simplicity

Now that you have an idea of what this blog is about let me share some realness about myself with you.

I am flesh and blood. I work, I have a family, and I have passions, desires, and dreams in which I earnestly seek. Helping the world is one of my main passions.

On the other side I have day to day habits that I personally struggle with. I have responsibilities that can sometimes get the best of me. I'm even challenged by accepting the absurd frequency of how often so many people give in to the manifold of distractions gleaming about.  This includes doubts and delusional fears that perpetuate the mainstream airwaves. Please everyone reading don't cave in! Don't give up! Trust me! No! Better yet trust your heart! Try it. You may be surprised.

One of my other passions that I would like to include here is a book series that I have been blessed to work on with a best friend of mine. Through the many blog posts I intend to write I will give a nice glimpse into my experiences writing, developing, revising, and even the publishing process.  I'm far from done and far from ready for you to read it, but it's the least I can do for the many people who have followed me and supported my causes all along the way!

Our belief is that it will help to engage humanity with an experience that our hearts and spirits have been searching for.

A bringing of life to life! Yes I know I said it again. But I do enjoy the intention with which it stands for.

This is only the beginning. In fact nothing ever ends. It just begins a new again. If we have the strength to see that truth.

God Bless

Maybe a song can help promote better the idea of beginning a new!


No comments:

Post a Comment