Search This Blog

Sunday, March 1, 2015

#MirrorExperiments Synchronicity update!!

#Dream #Dejavu #MirrorBlogs #MirrorExperiments #TSU #TSUNATION #HUM #HUMFestival #Evolve #Synchronicity

I haven't restarted the dream experiment yet, but that doesn't mean that messages are not trying to be sent still.
A theory popped in my head. Madonna has many similarities to Marilyn Monroe and even sings and portrays her in different ways through her career. I wondered if there could a reincarnation type of scenario. But I found that the dates don't work with the old theories of reincarnation.
Marilyn died August 5th 1962
Madonna was born August 16 1958
However if that theory had evolved somehow, allowing a decent portion of the spirit of Marilyn per say to go into the 4 year old Madonna which at 4 normally children are still connected more to the spiritual realm whether they know it or not, then maybe that could be a possibility.

That brought me to this article which just so happens to fit the bill with that theory and the whole ongoing dejavu that I activated unconsciously.
Check it out. I'd love to hear your thoughts.



http://listverse.com/2013/02/22/10-mind-bending-implications-of-the-many-worlds-theory/


While reading this article the band

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Statues

Young Statues played on the radio and the name of the song is Flatlands part 2

http://www.flatlandthemovie.com/

I don't know about you, but things are getting quite interesting now!

Thanks for reading and even if you don't read any other articles of my own at the very least keep reading because who knows the comic you pick up could be you as a historic figure from another universe!

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment