Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Dream Experiment Update Hadron Collider and Me

Dream Experiment Update Hadron Collider and Me

Recently I've been sharing my experiences with Synchronicity and/or dreams. As always my dreams seem to allude me and it's getting to be a big time bummer. However my synchronicity experience rate has gone through the roof. Here are the updates so far.



OHHHHHHH Alice!

3/23/15

I watch the documentary on History channel called Proving God which is just below these letters :)

During the film they talk about the Hadron Collider. Which is quite a fascinating feat of technology and human innovation if I may say so.
I noticed from the corner of my eye the different names of some of the detectors.
Atlas and Alice were two that stood out to me. It got me thinking. HMMMMM.
Could Alice be named after Alice from Wonderland?
I couldn't find conclusive evidence to support this theory however I thought next about how Lewis Carroll had an alias. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Carroll
This alias was the one where he was an astute mathematician. One of his theories is called “A New Theory of Parallels”
https://www.math.auckland.ac.nz/~butcher/miniature/miniature5.pdf
Given the most recent announcement from CERN about the Hadron Collider I had to find this to be quite interesting and hilarious. Almost as bizarre as Wonderland thinkers!

On my FBook a person commented about a looking glass particle. I haven't looked into it yet, but I'm sure it's looking into me as we speak :) See below !







On the way to work after reading this the following events transpire.

IPOD Touch 1000 random songs chooses


Kenna-song HellBent
Tool- song Reflection
Arcade Fire- song Sprawl Mountains Beyond Mountains

The next morning my other half tells me the dream she had. It was alicish in nature. This reality merged back and forth with the wonderland world. Both worlds kept switching back and forth.

In the French Alps a plane crashed 1 kilometer away from where another plane crashed 35 years ago. Both crashes coincidentally were near the Hadron Collider.

Fun Facts
Most recent Once Upon a Time Episode mentioned wonderland
Through the Looking Glass the sequel to the Alice in Wonderland movie with Johnny Depp is currently being filmed.
Hadron Collider should be starting up to get warmed up for Summer this Friday.

Lastly after noticing all these big big synchronicities a few small ones happened to me personally in the background.
R.E.M. the band has played more times than I can count over the past week. 3 times just today (2 on my Ipod touch and 1 at work).
R.E.M. stands for Rapid Eye Movement which happens when you are in a deep sleep.
Along with this I've been having major doses of Deja-vu this past week. Which happened the last time I did this experiment lol

Thanks for reading. Let me know if any of this triggers anything in you.
God Bless! And thanks for all the fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment