Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dear God

Dear God,

 

It's hard to talk about you these days. It's easier if I use a different term it seems. The word God is seemingly outdated even though I feel it has depth and meaning through the vast emptiness that bombarded it. Regardless I can't seem to get peoples attention about the love that you share with everything.

No it seems, its easier if I come up with something witty and clever, that seems to bring an eye or two toward your life. So many seem scared and to intelligent to let their guard down with what they know is the only truth in their life's experience. They know because their is no possible way that someone else could understand what they went through. That's what they say anyway.  This is my life and yours has nothing to do with mine they claim. Isn't this insane? 

The connections between things are astounding. How the seeds become the trees and DNA that's inside us are even found in their leaves. That's not true they say, but the double helix and the four chemical blocks prove otherwise. We have consciousness they remind, but the consciousness we have is so closed off that we forget how to enjoy life.  I'm getting off topic.

God what I'm really trying to say is how can we all embark on this journey to better living with you? Each with our own personal way and expression, but doing it together?  Once again I feel if people would see the small miracles in their life, maybe they would feel more connected?  Or maybe if they weren't putting up so many walls with fear of showing vulnerability.  Right now I'm writing this without being concerned with how people will take it. Why? Because its an expression of how you guide me and allow me to share it with others. Expression of your love and trust.

Yes, I do know people will look at me like a freak, or fear that dogma has swallowed me whole.  Or they will say blasphemy because he believes in UFO's. Well I just know the experience and guidance you have shown me along the way and I couldn't just keep it to myself. However I would never impose it upon someone else.  So instead I blog it out. Let the vibrations & frequencies channel the wires of the spiritual grid.  Somehow some where it'll comfort some one. Even if only one person receives comfort from this, that would be a large blessing. Or if me blogging this helps people rethink their boundaries, that would be pretty amazing as well.

If nothing happens, well then I had a nice chat with you and you know that I'm with you 100% and I got to relieve some confusion. I may not have answers, but I have some comfort knowing that my vulnerability(Ego walls) are becoming quite thin.  I have you to thank for that. And I know that these people who rush around with agendas and deadlines don't have time for your miracles to enter their lives, because they choose otherwise. But that doesn't mean your love doesn't try to reach them almost like a whisper in the night or a fire that burns inside warming our iced heart with your light.

So I'll end this by saying I'll keep an eye out your gifted miracles and an ear to my heart, because that's where you show me and teach me my part. I look forward to sharing theses ideas with my family when they wake from their sleep. So many I miss, but I wait patiently with thee for all of us to dream awake.

LoVe AllWays

 

No comments:

Post a Comment