Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Are you there?

So much time to look through the pictures of humanity,

So little time spent with the love humanity gives.

I can't sit around for to long, might miss

What's been going on?

I haven't had the time to see my own face.

Been staring in my mirror interspace

To much action to take my attention

Toward time or affection

I stare blindly into the deep crystal hues

Looking to find me there inside of you

Will you remind me of who I am?

Would you define me as Hue-man?

If I could but take one glance in sight

I might witness the gift that dances before the blind

The trickling manifestation we beautifully show

Our new habitation for a love to begin to grow

I can't sit around for to long, might miss what's going on


Dedicated for all those who wrestle with attention spans and forgettance of patience

Love and GOd Bless

See the love that shines inside us all! Even you have a purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment