Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

‎(Spirit Virtual/Visual Reality) It's actually in the word itself. How blind I was!

I don't know if I'm the only idiot that didn't get the notice, but I received a realization today. I wanted to let everyone know in case they didn't get the notice themselves. Whether you believe it or not is up to you. Just my intuition posting interesting possibilities.

Here goes..... Spirituality is actually a reality. Another dimension or world. It actually is a place and everything that has been taught about it is actually a direct communication from it.

There is no time there and so they have been waiting for us to receive these messages clearly so we could better understand how our world was made and what we need to do. Listen I know its crazy, but this world is crazier by the minute because we aren't thinking outside the box.

That is where truth lays waiting for our heart to meet it. We aren't crazy for thinking this we are actually becoming sane. Follow your heart and I'll meet you there.

Love, light, peace, and joy to you all. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment