Search This Blog

Saturday, April 25, 2015

4/11/15 Compassion Report

4/11/15
Compassion Report

When asked to write about compassion, there is one person that comes to mind more than any other person.  Since I met David almost 4 years ago, we shared a bond that was given to us by the spirit and from the very first day, I fell in love with his kindness.  There have been a handful of people in my lifetime who have bent over backwards for me, but none like him.  Id like to tell you what compassion means to me, through the eyes of my relationship with a near perfect man, David Dirkhising.  The kind of man of which we all wish more existed.  Since I can assure you that his talent can not be summed up in this short summary of our life together, Id like to focus on one example of who he is specifically.

            No matter what my needs are, David puts them ahead of his own.  He lets me stay at home, because that's what I need.  I always get to pick out the movies, shows, what we eat for dinner, even though I would happily let him choose.  Like the good partner he is, the man listens to me complain yet never puts me down or says anything critical.  His dedication at work to support us both is inspirational, even life giving, a vehicle for his tireless dedication to our larger goals.  He is wonderful, even when I am not.  And these statements don't cover a fraction of what he does for me every single day.  To me, Davids selfless attitude is a perfect example of what compassion should be.

This is the first of many more reports from the front line observer who will be experiencing these events first hand, live, and through their flesh and blood.

Remember everyone that we are Human's first.

God Bless



No comments:

Post a Comment