Search This Blog

Thursday, July 30, 2015

I'm Sick

I'm Sick

I'm sick of judgement.
I'm sick of rejections
I'm sick of excuses
I'm sick of labels
I'm sick of misconceptions
I'm sick of projections of fear
I'm sick of agendas
I'm sick of conflicting discussions
I'm sick of misunderstood approaches
I'm sick of bias
I"m sick of the pursuit of not listening
I'm sick of the disconnect
I'm sick of purposeful confusing dialogues
I'm sick of angered reactions
I'm sick of non-love
I'm sick of disrespect
I'm sick of disbelief
I'm sick of separateness
I'm sick of no conscience
I'm sick of heart being slandered
I'm sick of not talking
I'm sick of no one listening
I'm sick of painful substitutes
I'm sick of feeling-less individuals
I'm sick of blocked minds
I'm sick of programmed lies
I'm sick of forgotten justice
I'm sick of sickening creations
I'm sick of overlooked nameless saints
I'm sick of faithless ventures
I'm sick of spiritless foundations
I'm sick of self guaranteed emptiness
I'm sick of selfish needs
I'm sick of disagreements
I'm sick of being misunderstood

All of these things I'm sick of. So sick that I wrote about it for you to read. To read and hear my voiceless sound. To understand my painful contemplation when it comes to us.
Yes we are together in this. With this. Of this.
Together we can do something that brings heart to those not asking.
Bring truth for those who need a voice.
Tell someone that they are real.
This is real. This is what my love looks like.
Chaotic, frustrated, meaningful, and hopefully contagious.

God Bless

MirrorLiving 


No comments:

Post a Comment