Search This Blog

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Hurry Up! We're Dreaming!

M83 – Intro
It kept ringing in my inner ears. If there even is such a thing. Repeating over & over again.  A whisper as subtle as a snow flake falling to the ground, but holding all it's beauty while resonating it through your entire body.  What did it mean? What was it saying exactly? What dream and why the rush?
The Cooper Temple Clause – The Same Mistakes
http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/3530822107858558359/
 I couldn't explain any of it, but I knew it sang something remarkable into my own life.  The painting hung on the wall opposite of the bed.  A glow came from some numbers.  No lights, no T.V., no candles, but there the glow continued to shine it's presence.  

 Wilco – Dreamer In My Dreams
As subtle as the sound to my inner ears. Warm to the heart. Glowing effortlessly through the dark.  I looked over to see my love still drifted into a deep sleep.  I sat up slowly not to wake the dreamer. Not to allow my confusion to overtake her grace.  My clock was glowing it's own blue.  Hardly enough to be considered a light of any sort.  The numbers reflected back into my eyes.  2:22 am.
http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/07/angel-number-111.html

 Once again I slowly moved toward the painting.  The numbers becoming more pronounced through its vibrant rays.  I took a deep breathe & turned my head to see if she remained asleep.  Her stomach moving naturally in & out.  The mountain of sheets & blankets layed atop her body hiding her identity to the night.  As I got close enough to the hanging light I could see 3 numbers piercing into the darkness.  Made out to be golden rays that swirled into each other creating a bright white hue.  The picture was an art piece done by a high profile persona among the art community.  her initials were scrawled into the tree toward the ground where the Earth & tree merged naturally.  Next to it were the numbers which were known to be her signature which she blazed upon all her paintings.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=painting+of+a+girl+with+glowin...:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.elfwood.com%2F~snowflake%2Fglowing-eyes.
3233974.html&ei=7PQoUbmyGKqX0QGMnoG4Bg&psig=AFQjCNFXcolwA1MrU8dsc_veBqW30hAmqQ&ust=1361725019269783sa=i&rct=j&q=painting+of+a+girl+with+hair+in+wind&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=TtRujhneYslaTM&tbnid=RVqbGje10-U7EM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmagicaldaydream.blogspot.com%2F2012%2F01%2Fpaint-result.html&ei=aPIoUbrkLOuz0QH90ICADQ&bvm=bv.42768644,d.dmQ&psig=AFQjCNFtLHOUc_bBFknzC5ubWTZdVKppwA&ust=1361724272203001


The sky in the painting had a deep purple with orange tints sprayed throughout the landscape.  It's title reknown as well " Dreams of the everchanging creations of Heart" was a few centimeters above the sky.  A girl standing alone with her hair drifting with the wind was actually a self portrait she of herself as a young girl she imagined herself to look like once. This self portrait was done at an age completely far enough from the innocence she shouldn't have been able to capture so perfectly, from a future living woman now.  A masterpiece to some, a forgery to others, & a disgrace for many.

 A personal favorite of mine. 222 began to glow brighter. And I felt it must be time. The voice whispered amid the darkness.  She woke up, looked at me, & spoke words I never imagined could come out of her mouth.  Without knowing, without hearing, without ever telling me before that night.  Her eyes sparkled like diamonds, her words sang like a choir.  "Hurry Up We're Dreaming!"  

We locked eyes, both looking at the glowing canvas shining through ink stained darkness.  The darkness became light again. Were we awake?  Were we dreaming? We held each other closely.  It had to be a dream. "My painting!" she yelped. "It's glowing" I responded.

http://www.123rf.com/photo_14112313_abstract-light-painting-glowing-lighting-...

A masterpiece that glowed the dark into light.


Mirror Living 

Inspired by the album title (Hurry up We're Dreaming by M83)

 M83 – Hurry Up We're Dreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment