Search This Blog

Friday, June 1, 2012

Something I found from a friend I don't know

I found this. It's from someone I do not know. I felt like sharing this with you all.

You definitely caught my eye Poet!
From reading your page and the smiles in your pictures. You seem like a genuinely conscious person. Aware of your feelings and the feelings of those around you. I take it you don't make enemies? And your friends are actually there for you? Your not dependent on others? But you understand their value and love having others around? I know those are cheesy questions. But I actually find a lot of umph in them.
I typed in "power of myth" and you most certainly came up.
So I most certainly had to message you and see what kinda crazy cool you are. I'm sure you'll look over my page and see there's a good chance to start a fire.

A conscious person, that I am. Genuine and from the heart is all I aim to be. Aware of my feelings? That is something I'm learning more each day through each other. Through humanity.

Enemies are just reflections of things that I didn't know when I was less experienced. There are no enemies that my heart can see. Confused and distorted perception is the only thing that they can be. My friends are anyone that feels the truth of our family kin ship that we all share together.

I've lost many, but for those they became lost with my own confusion. I remember them always fondly in my heart, forgiving myself for what separated us apart. Dependent on others? I can't say I am, however I need and am eager for them to see the truth. The light that is exposed to them in their heart. If heart is to vague of a word then I'll use empathy toward all beings and creatures. Feelings are our greatest asset.

To see your page you would have to leave a link or some kind of clue to better reach you. In the meantime the fire we are building is burning brighter each day, but it's not one of destruction only of love. Many may be surprised of the capability of the spirit heart when it's truly used mind, body, soul. Bless you with light and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment